Jovana Todorić, Ph.D., Research Associate
Research areas: Urban Social Geography, Economic Geography
1. Todorić, J. & Ratkaj, I. (2015). The Beginning of the Reurbanization of the Post-Socialist Belgrade (Serbia): Household Types and Residential Preferences of the Population. Manuscript. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.1545.3289
2. Ivković, M., Todorić, J., Mucić, M. (2014). Marital Behavior of the Elderly Population in Serbia. Matica srpska, Department of social sciences, Social sciences quarterly, 148(3), 677–685.
3. Todorić, J. (2013). Residential preferences analysis in the context of reurbanisation in Belgrade (in Serbian with English summary), Belgrade: Geographical Institute “Jovan Cvijić” SASA, Special Issue 86, 1-144. ISBN 978-86-80029-60-3.
4. Todorić, J. & Ratkaj, I. (2011). Neighborhood Perception as an Indicator of Gentrification in Central zone of Belgrade. Journal of the Geographical Institute „Jovan Cvijić” SASA, 61(3), 63-79. https://doi.org/10.2298/IJGI1103063T
5. Todorić, J. (2011). Qualitative Evaluation of Housing Space as a Factor of Reurbanisation in Belgrade. Collection of the Papers - Faculty of Geography at the University of Belgrade, 59, 39-50. https://scindeks.ceon.rs/article.aspx?query=ISSID%26and%269952&page=1&sort=8&stype=0&backurl=%2fissue.aspx%3fissue%3d9952